CustomIP™ can be used by companies to provide a rich set of specialty memories not commonly available by other vendors to product groups trying to differentiate their ICs. It can also be used by companies that desire to internally develop and maintain control of the memory IP. For companies desiring to take control of memory IP development, CustomIP™ provides a comprehensive set of silicon proven architectures developed in the world’s most productive memory compiler development platform, MemoryCanvas™ and MemoryTime™. Spectral offers optional rights to modify. These custom compilers all offer many features such as power down, test modes, multiple aspect ratios, multi-bank and are fully compatible with advanced process nodes.
CustomIP™ from Spectral is compatible with, and can be used in place of, memories provided by commercial foundries or other IP vendor companies.
A wide range of instance configurations and options are available:
- Depth of 8 Words to 16K Words
- Data Widths from 4 to 288 Bits
- Multiple Aspect Ratio Options
- Multi-Banked Architecture Options
- Multiple Read and Write Port Options
- Bit/Byte Write Options
- Separate Array, Well & Substrate Power
- Sleep, Lite Sleep and/or Deep Sleep Options
- Support for BIST and ECC
- Standard and Custom Test Modes
- Redundancy and Repair Options
- Optional Rights-to-Modify Packages